Monday, September 2, 2013

Melasma and Tri luma


I have been told that I have melasma and my doctor prescribed me Tri luma. Is this a good medication for my skin condition?

First of all, melasma does not even need treatment. In most women, it is a transient skin discoloration and disappears spontaneously. All over America, cosmetic surgeons have been offering crazy arsed treatments for this most benign skin disorder.

The majority of treatments for melasma that are being offered like peels, laser, dermabrasion are complete rip offs. More likely they will make your skin look worse. Having run out of breast and lip augmentation, these surgeons are now offering bogus treatments for skin disorders that spontaneously disappear.

Tri luma is topical medication that is used to treat skin discoloration, such as melasma. It contains a mild corticosteroid and a bleaching agent, hydroquinone. The drug does not work for melasma-OK!

My best advice to you is DUMP this stupid doctor. There is  no reason to treat melasma because it will disappear on its own- just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment